Monday, January 12, 2009

For Sale!

Our house is officially for sale! This is a very exciting and scary time for us. Let me start by saying that we LOVE our house! It makes me nervous to know that people are going to walk through my home and possibly not love it like I do. Taking care of this home has been my "job" for the last 5 and 1/2 years (and obviously caring for the kids) but they notion of people not thinking I have done a good job is horrifying to me. I realize it ridiculous but it's how I feel. With that said here is a tour of our home. We hope to find an old picture of the house in which there is not a mountain of snow in front. We are on 1/2 acre (.49 to be exact) and the house is a little over 1600 sq. ft. We have 4 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths.
Living room
Living room 2
Kitchen (with new countertops, sink, faucet, and stove)
Breakfast area
Dining room
Master bedroom
Guest bedroom
samuel's room
Avery's room
Any takers??? It is listed at 129,900.

4 comments:

MmBex said...

I wish Matt and I could buy an Alaskan home at New York prices! We are looking at 220,000+ for a townhouse!!! Ugh. Good luck getting it sold! Matt and I watch all the selling your home and house hunting shows on HGTV and are totally addicted to home selling drama. So keep the posts coming frequently :) Although hopefully there won't be drama. Although it would be a little exciting if there was...

andreac said...

The drama I'm hoping for includes... "fastest sell on record for best price on record."

MmBex said...

That would be VERY exciting! We will pray for that!!

Loren said...

Val wanted me to post this for her...send ths message to the carrier family, i can't respond on her blog.

okay....if someone comes into your house and thinks you have not done your "job"...send them over...

AND, I would love your house mostly due to its proximity to Loren, but it really is lovely. Best of luck with your house selling AND your move.
Best Wishes and God's Blessing to your family!
Love, Val