
Tonight is the CMA awards on NBC and this time of year always brings a few comments about me looking like Miranda Lambert. I guess it would be appropriate to say she looks like me because I am older. Regardless, when she appeared on the scene back in her Nashville Star days (around 2002) I had a handful of people tell me we looked alike (this was back in Texas). A few years and a cross country move later folks told me the same thing. My husband, Gavin, has always agreed. One night, in fact, he was flipping channels and saw Miranda on Austin City Limits. He watched the whole time in amazement and kept telling me, "make this face, say that, etc." I believe my response was to fall asleep next to him on the couch.

So here's the question.....Do you think I look like her? Leave your comments and settle this once and for all. I can kind of see it (when you look past the blonde hair and blue eyes) but to me it is more obvious watching her live. So if you feel so compelled you can Youtube her.

I'll post the results when I get enough comments!
8 comments:
I was one of the original people in Texas that said you looked like Miranda Lambert. It would be REALLY weird if you guys had the same hair color. FREAKY!!!
I would have to say YES you do. Although I never thought this before, I think that you absolutely look like her....especially in the second picture!
Oh yeah! I'm bringing over some hair bleach! Come on, it'll be fun! And you can sing!
If you're bringing bleach you better get some extensions and some blue contacts while you're at it.
You totally do! That's amazing! I wish a super hot country singer looked like me :( Andrea, you're so cool!!
Also, just to clarify, this is Martina. Not Matt.
We miss you!
In honor of my sudden popularity, let's see what happens if you change your blog title to Miranda Lambert!
yes, I think Miranda looks like you...but what's even crazier...I think Avery is going to look like Miranda when she grows up....Gavin has some weight lifting to get to...he's going to have to scare off all the boys. =)
Post a Comment