Then after a trip to the nursing home to trick-or-treat and a party/craft it was time to go home for lunch. Then it was off to Avery school.... (here are all the girls in her class).
Here is the first of our pumpkins we carved last night. Mickey did have a face but when I returned from Avery's school it had fallen off. :(
Samuel wanted a pirate and he thought this was close enough.
Avery's pumpkin is Sleeping Beauty but I have to say I did much of the work.
Here is Samuel after trick-or-treating.
Avery posing with the pumpkins.
Samuel was so cute to watch from behind. His little tail swished back and forth.
Our friends Kylie and Cooper came to trick-or-treat with us because they don't really live in a neighborhood and because it's more fun!! Here's the whole gang (plus Kara's hand).
No comments:
Post a Comment