Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas card rejects!

First, I must apologize to all of my faithful readers for not posting anything new in weeks. Hopefully you haven't given up on me! The Christmas Season has kept me otherwise occupied. I couldn't decide what to post about so as I looked at my camera to see what pictures were on it I figured I'd go with our Christmas card reject pictures.

Last Tuesday Gavin came home to find his wife and 2 children decked out in our holiday best and our tripod was set up in the living room. We took about 2o different pictures, uploaded our favorite to Walmart.com, picked them up an hour later, addressed them, and sent them out Wednesday morning. Nothing like a deadline to get you motivated.

Here's our first attempt at a family Totem Pole.One of just the kiddos!

Our 2nd attempt at a family Totem Pole. Cute picture but crooked and too much window, not enough tree.
Crooked and Samuel is in a weird smile phase of life.
I don't know why this one didn't make the cut. I think we look great!

Merry Christmas from the Family!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I want to see the winner! Cute pics!

Jake Hess said...

I would be more than happy with one of the last ones!!