Our little Avery is currently in her 4th year of dance. Now that she is in the "big girl" class she had a little Christmas show at the studio. They only practiced for 5 weeks and I think did quite well. Here is a video of her Jazz dance. She also had a ballet routine. She is such an angel!!!
Summer School: Week 10 (The finale)
9 years ago
3 comments:
Wow, she did fantastic! She looked like she knew what she was doing on her own; what a smartie. Very cute. I recognized Abby in there too...Andrea I think you should develop a duet routine for Avery & Abby and they would become super stars.
You have a star on your hands! That is so sweet! And gave me great hope that maybe, just maybe we won't miss out on the entire rest of their childhood because you can put up videos!
What a little performer. If she can sing...she may be the next Miranda. Then mom and dad can have two houses, one in Texas and one in NY. =)
I smiled through the whole thing. Great job Avery!!! I look forward to more videos.
Post a Comment