
Uncle Ryan and Auntie Jen are officially the Christmas heros. Ryan apparently stalked Best Buy until they finally sold him a highly sought after Wii system for the Carriers of Central New York. Here we are after opening our prized gift but as you can probably tell Mom and Dad are very happy and the kids....not so much. After a couple more days of Christmas mayhem we plugged her in to Grandpa's TV. The adults were first to try it out. Here's Gavin playing golf.
Gavin's sister Aimee joined in to play some bowling. She was quite good but we found out that she had the upper hand by taking bowling in college.
The kids soon decided to give this Christmas present a try. Avery is now an expert bowler and tennis player.
Samuel is also great at bowling and is a boxing champ.
Speaking of boxing champs....I also have a crown in that department (or is it a really big belt?). Gavin and I played for the first time together the other night and I knocked him out not one but two times. He has practiced a lot since then so I refuse to play him so I can hold on to my undefeated status.This has, by far, been the most used Christmas present in our house. We all love it. In fact, today after church Samuel wanted everyone to go home so we could all bowl together instead of going out to lunch. Kuddos to you Uncle Ryan and Auntie Jen!!!
4 comments:
Cool, we can trade games when y'all get moved down to TX.
I waited in line at Target on Black Friday to get ours.
As of right now we only have Wii sports and Wii play so I don't know that we'll have anything to swap. I think Avery will get one for her birthday and Samuel may get Mario cart in exchange for a Christmas helicopter gone wrong.
Gavin looks like he's directing an airplane into the terminal! Are you sure he can golf?
Wii sports is now the best selling game of all-time. It beat out Super Mario Bros for NES which we also had growing up. As the article below mentions though, both of these games came with the systems.
http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/wii-sports-is-best-selling-game-ever/1276855
Post a Comment