It's official I'm a blogger. I have a few blogs that I stalk so I figured I would start my own blog and see if I can get some stalkers of my own. I don't know how to do anything fancy at this point but my friend Kara is an avid blogger so I will try to get her to show me the ropes.
Today is another first at the Carrier house...Avery started kindergarten today. She is in the PM kinder class. I love the fact that it is half day. I know she could handle being gone all day but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Here are a couple of pictures. I will try to get a better pic of her getting off the bus.
3 comments:
OHHHH What a big girl! Hows the mama doing with this transition? The blog looks great! If you go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com, they have some cool layouts and they explain how to do it!
WELCOME TO BLOGGING LAND MY FRIEND! oh and don't worry...I will stalk you! love ya..me
I'm totally going to stalk you! LOVE the pictures and your blogs. I can't believe you have one in kindergarten now. That is CRAZY!
Glad Avery's 1st day went well. Ryan is loving kindergarten as well. : ) I have pictures of his first day up on my blog- faith324.blogdrive.com
Post a Comment