
It's officially my favorite time of year in upstate NY! Fall is beginning. We were driving on Friday and as we passed Chittenango Falls we saw the beautiful fall colors starting to emerge! We pulled over to snap a few photos. Samuel was at preschool so no pics of him this time.
A view from the top of the falls.

Avery and Daddy pose for the camera.

Sorry about how dark this picture is. Avery took it, so I wanted to include it.

I'm sure there will be more fall pictures coming soon. We are going to try to do a corn maze this weekend! Lucky for me I don't have allergies!!
I'll say it again....Happy Fall Y'all!
3 comments:
I was expecting pics of Samuel and his rock! Fall is nice, I agree!
The rock MUST stay outside! It spent about 2 days in the car and he kept putting it above his head. I don't think his tiny grapefruit sized head could handle a blow from that big of a rock.
Love the pics!!! FAll is my favorite too!! Jealous about the corn maze..oh wait..no I will be in Dallas!!!
Post a Comment